Skip to content ↓

How do I submit information if my parents are divorced?

If your parents are separated or divorced, you still need to submit financial information from both of your parents for your application to be considered complete. Both parents, including  parents in a noncustodial role, need to fill out the CSS Profile, submit their federal tax returns, and W-2 forms. This information should also be submitted through the College Board’s IDOC.

If you have trouble submitting financial information because of a previous or ongoing separation or divorce please contact us, we can help. We may be able to waive the need for financial information from your noncustodial parent.

Did you find this article helpful?