Skip to content ↓

Update July 2021: Although our campus office is still closed, we are available via phone, email, and Zoom. Our hours are Monday/Wednesday from 9–5, Tuesday/Thursday from 10-5, and Friday from 9-3. If you would like to learn more about MIT’s plans for summer and fall, please visit the MIT Now website.

How do I apply for aid if I am an international student living in the U.S.?

If you need more information on how and when you should apply for aid, check out the Apply for aid section, it has all of the most up to date information and resources.

Did you find this article helpful?