Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for aid?
- How do I view my financial aid award?
- What happens if I miss the financial aid deadline?
- How do I submit a health insurance waiver?
- What happens to my financial aid if I stay at MIT for more than the standard number of semesters?
- How do I appeal my financial aid award as a graduate student?
- When will my loans be reflected on my account?
- I’m doing a summer UROP for credit, can I get financial aid?
- Can I get financial aid for the summer term?
- What happens to my financial aid if I study abroad?
- Why was my financial aid award decreased?
- How do I appeal my financial aid award decision?
- How do I obtain money for my travel expenses?
- When do we pay the parent and student contributions to MIT?
Our office will be closed for an Institute event on Monday, June 5, from 2:45–5 PM.