Skip to content ↓

Update March 18: Learn more about the current academic year by visiting our FAQ page, financial support page for undergrads, or MIT’s COVID-19 response site.

I’m doing a summer UROP for credit, can I get financial aid?

Although a summer UROP is usually done for pay, registered MIT undergraduates may do it for academic credit instead. However, there is no MIT financial aid available to assist with this tuition charge.

Did you find this article helpful?