Skip to content ↓

Who do I contact about one of the charges on my bill?

The charges on your student account originate from different MIT departments. SFS is responsible for billing you for those charges. For a question about a specific charge please contact the MIT department where the charge originated. The department contact information is listed on your MITPay statement on the same line as the charge.

Did you find this article helpful?