Skip to content ↓

I’ve received my Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA, and I will be enrolling at MIT. What are my next steps?

Submit your COE and MIT’s Initial Notification of Enrollment for Veteran’s Benefits (NOE) to Student Financial Services in person, by mail, or fax. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the NOE via email.

Did you find this article helpful?

Veterans benefits FAQs

See all Veterans benefits questions