Skip to content ↓

Update January 4: Have questions about financial aid? Check out the undergrad financial aid section of our site. Learn more about the 2020–2021 academic year by visiting our  FAQ page, financial support page for undergrads, or MIT’s COVID-19 response site.

I am not able to live at home. What do I do?

We understand that some students are not be able to live at home during their off-campus semester.

If you’re a student who’s experiencing significant hardship and can’t live at home, contact Student Support Services at and a dean will be in touch with you. If you have an existing relationship with a dean in S3, you may also contact them directly.

Did you find this article helpful?