Skip to content ↓

Can I get funding help for my graduate study abroad?

The level of support for MIT graduate students to study abroad varies, but each year several MIT graduate students win distinguished international grants to study and conduct research abroad in a wide variety of fields.

For information on funding opportunities for graduate students with international study topics, consult the Office of Graduate Education or the Center for International Studies.

Graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents are eligible for federal student assistance to study abroad if they are receiving academic credit from MIT.

Did you find this article helpful?

Graduate students FAQs

See all Graduate students questions