Skip to content ↓

For employers: Verify employment

To obtain proof of employment or income verification for students or alumni who have worked at MIT, please contact CCC Verify, MIT’s designated provider of employment and income verification.

Students and employers can learn more about CCC Verify and the employment verification process by visiting the MIT Payroll website.