Skip to content ↓

Update March 18: Learn more about the current academic year by visiting our FAQ page, financial support page for undergrads, or MIT’s COVID-19 response site.

What if I have extenuating circumstances and I need more financial support?

Students in this situation should contact us so your financial aid counselor can learn more about your extenuating circumstances. Your counselor will work with you and possibly other offices such as Student Support and Wellbeing, Housing and Residential Services, the International Students Office, among others, to determine potential next steps.

Did you find this article helpful?