Skip to content ↓

Update July 2021: Although our campus office is still closed, we are available via phone, email, and Zoom. Our hours are Monday/Wednesday from 9–5, Tuesday/Thursday from 10-5, and Friday from 9-3. If you would like to learn more about MIT’s plans for summer and fall, please visit the MIT Now website.

I enrolled in payroll deduction but it doesn’t seem to be working; do I need to do more?

You have to sign up for both the payroll deduction option and the tuition shortfall payment plan if you would like payroll deductions. Students who would like to use payroll deduction must first accept the consent pop-up that asks about the payroll deduction, and then enroll in the payment plan. If you do not complete the second process and enroll in a payment plan, the consent will not be considered active. Visit our tuition shortfall page for more information.

Did you find this article helpful?